About Bundy Sheds
Bundy Sheds is your local family owned and operated one stop shed shop. John and Elaine Archibald have contributed to the Shed and Garage Industry for over 20 years in Bundaberg, not only through fulfilling customer requirements but also through contributing to designing and innovating superior aspects of the structure to go that extra mile, ensuring the customer is getting the most out of the money they’ve spent. Their daughter Gillian has now taken on the roll as General Manager, adopting the Bundy Sheds and Family Motto, “Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten”.
Here are just some of the Advantages of dealing with Bundy Sheds
- A locally manufactured product with full back up support.
- Strength and Security Ensured – Our heavy galvanized steel anchor brackets are specially designed and set in concrete for increased hold down strength to withstand the fiercest weather conditions in Queensland. Fully engineered up to design wind speed of W50 or C2.
- Superior Craftsmanship – Due to the use of stirrups, the frames of the shed are lifted off the concrete floor by 5-10mm ensuring that concrete will not speed up the corrosion process which in turn gives your a shed a longer lifespan.
- All cladding used is BLUESCOPE COLORBOND with a base metal thickness of .42 and a total coated thickness of .47.
- Fully Licensed – Our company will supply your new project completed to full lock up stage under our building license. All our buildings are installed by fully qualified installers and THE Shed Company & Bundy Constructions are fully BSA Registered.
- Council Approvals – Our staff take the hassle off your shoulders and handle all the necessary paperwork to get your building approved.
- Initially to get your project underway we require a 10% deposit and the contract signed. We then prepare and lodge your council building approval. Once we receive this back from council your project will proceed to be ordered and built.
- Our payment terms then are basically as things happen. Once the slab is down you would pay your slab payment, same with kit and final payment is once it’s complete and we would swap for keys to your new shed.
- YOU PAY FOR NOTHING UNTIL YOU GET IT!!!